Workplace fires can have a huge impact in terms of property damage, interruption and health and safety, we look at 5 tips to reduce workplace fires.
These simple steps include;
- Conducting a fire safety risk assesment
- Secure storage of flammable substances and ignition sources
- Keeping the premises tidy and free from rubbish build up with good housekeeping
- Effective fire risk and response training for employees and workers.
- The provision and maintenance of suitable fire detection systems and fire fighting equipment.
Following these simple steps can fanatically reduce the risk of fire in your business.
For more information, please contact us directly to discuss this or any aspect of your business insurance requirements.