- The adverse possession land is enclosed by a boundary structure and has been for 6 years and has been occupied without interference, objection, payment or permission from a third party.
- No attempt has been made to contact any persons thought to own the adverse possession land.
- The adverse possession land is not:(i) Registered in the name of a third party
- (ii) Subject to a caution (in favour of a third party) against first registration
- (iii) Common Land
- (iv) Village Green
- (v) Public Highway or Footpath or Bridleway
- The Land is located in England or Wales
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.