Where paper title cannot be evidenced and where
- There has been no attempt to contact the persons thought to own the area of land.
- There is no building on the area of adverse possession.
- The land has been adversely possessed for 6 years.
- The adverse possession area of land is not common land or village green.
- The area of land is enclosed by a boundary structure and has been incorporated as part of the garden to a residential property.
- The Land is not subject to a caution against first registration and is unregistered.
- The Land is located in England or Wales
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.