Job Description – Insurance Broker – Sales (Inbound)
To assist with offering a comprehensive insurance service to new customers, in accordance with own competencies, granted authorities and company policies, guidelines and procedures.
Selling and administering insurance products to match the clients’ needs with due care and consideration.
Meeting the clients’ expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the exceptional and professional conduct of your duties.
Ensure that the requirements of the clients are always met, and to find opportunities to exceed clients’ expectations.
Follow all internal procedures on the conduct of the business.
To take some initiative in personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products that are offered and in developing your career within the Company.
Sharing relevant ideas and information with your team and Manager.
5 GCSEs grade A-C or equivalent including English and Maths.
Quality and detail focused Good team player Self-motivated “Can Do” attitude.
- Clear communication style, which is mainly by phone. This is an office based role so looking professional and dealing with customers face2face positively and effectively, both orally and in writing, is imporrtant
- Upbeat outgoing and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- Able to and develop good rapport and long-term client relationships
- Organised and methodical approach both on your own and within part of a team
- Strong consultative listening skill to assess and identify client’s needs
Job Type: Full-time