Where the property is located within a potentially liable parish for Chancel Repair payments and where
- The Land is an existing residential dwelling with ancillary land not exceeding three acres in size.
- There is no liability for chancel repairs on the registered title as at Policy Date or on any unregistered title and in relation to the latter you will have a clear index map search as at Policy Date.
- Prior to Policy Date no payments or demands for chancel repairs have been paid or received by the owners of the Land.
- No full chancel repair search has been made against the Land requiring the same to be disclosed to H.M. Land Registry upon application for registration as an overriding interest.
- There has been no approach to the church or parochial authorities regarding the liability.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.