Absentee Landlord – Where the landlord cannot be identified and the lease does not allow the tenant a right to enforce positive/restrictive covenants against other tenants. Good Leasehold – Where the freehold title has not been proved to HM Land Registry and someone else challenges the validity of the lease and where
- The Title is registered with Good Leasehold.
- There has been no third party challenge or claim against the Title.
- The property is a leasehold house or maisonette.
- The Landlord is absent and no attempt been made to trace the landlord within the last 3 months.
- The ground rent/service charge has not been collected/demanded for the last two years.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.