Health Information Week is a national campaign that seeks to promote awareness and information on a broad range of healthcare issues focussed on improving the nation’s health.
The themes of the the 2020 campaign are;
- Monday 6th July: Health literacy
- Tuesday 7th July: Mental Health
- Wednesday 8th July: Sepsis
- Thursday 9th July: Healthy lifestyles
- Friday 10th July: Mobile apps
- Saturday 11th July: Mythbusting Common Conditions
- Sunday 12th July: Wellbeing and mindfulness
For more information on the campaign and to find out how you can get involved you can visit the NHS resource site here.