Alterations or additions or replacement windows were made without former building regulations approval/receipt of FENSA Certificate (if applicable) and where
- There has been no contact with the local authority.
- The alterations and additions were carried out at least 12 months ago without objection.
- The residential dwelling is not listed.
- The nature of the works were either: an extension; a conservatory; a single storey garage; internal alterations (but not a conversion into flats or change of use); installation of a boiler or other electrical installations; replacement of windows or doors.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.