Lack of Drainage or Service Media or Water Supply Residential Legal IndemnityWhere there are no or inadequate legal rights of drainage/service media/water supply to the residential property and where

  • There has been no attempt to contact the person(s) thought to own the land under which the services/drain run.
  • The property is an existing residential dwelling.
  • The rights have been exercised for more than 1 year without interference, objection, payment or permission from a third party.
  • The Land is located in England or Wales.

For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.

 Residential Property Legal Indemnity

0161 300 2930 Blackfriars Group

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone (required)

Postcode House Number/Name