Where there are no or inadequate legal rights of pedestrian or vehicular access to the property and where
- There have been no approaches to third parties in relation to use or ownership of the access.
- The access has been used for more than 12 months without interference, objection, payment or permission from a third party.
- The access is not:(i) Registered
- (ii) Subject to a caution against first registration
- (iii) Common Land
- (iv) Village Green
- (v) Bridleway
- (vi) Public Footpath
- The use of the property has continued in its current form for the last 12 months without objection.
- No development or change of use is intended at the property.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.