Lack of Easement Vehicular Access Residential Legal IndemnityWhere there are no or inadequate legal rights of vehicular access to the property and where

  • The access way is not registered as common land, village green, bridleway, or public footpath.
  • There has been no attempt to contact the person(s) thought to own the access way.
  • The property is an existing residential dwelling.
  • The rights have been exercised for more than 1 year without interference, objection, payment or permission from a third party.
  • The Land is located in England or Wales.

For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.

Residential Property Legal Indemnity

0161 300 2930 Blackfriars Group