Alterations/additions to the residential property were made without former planning permission and where
- There has been no contact with the local authority.
- The alterations and additions were carried out at least 12 months ago without objection.
- The residential dwelling is not listed.
- The nature of the works were either: an extension; a conservatory; a single storey garage or internal alterations (but not a conversion into flats or change of use).
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.