What does the bedsit property owners insurance policy cover?
The policy is similar to a standard home insurance policy, offering you protection in respect of damage to buildings and any contents. The following covers are available as standard or as an optional extra, this details will vary from insurer to insurer.
- Material damage cover includes Fire, Special Perils and Accidental Damage and Theft.
- Cost of alternative accommodation for tenants
- Loss of Rent receivable
- Property Owners Liability Insurance
- Defective Premises Act 1972
- Employers Liability Insurance where you have employees
- Subsidence perils this is often an additional option on property owners policy
- Terrorism cover as an optional extra to in the event that your property is damaged in terrorist incident.
- Landlords legal expenses insurance
How much does bedsit owners landlord’s insurance cost?
The actual premium you will pay will depend upon a few key factors; the sums insured, the cover your require, where your property is located and whether you have previously had any claims at the property.
Where can I buy landlord’s insurance for properties let as bedsits?
We provide fast and very competitive quotes via our on-line quote service that includes a quote and buy option or you can call us direct to discuss your requirements for landlord’s insurance for bedsits on 0161 300 2930.