Where the lease contains inadequate provisions as to repair/maintenance of the building of which the property forms a part or where the lease is otherwise defective and where
- The maintenance and insurance of the building (of which the property forms part) is being undertaken by the tenants and / or a management company (which has not been struck off and is solvent) without any disputes or problems.
- The rights of access have been exercised over the common parts for at least 12 months without any problems.
- The Landlord has not been approached for a deed of variation.
- Where the Landlord is absent, no efforts have been made to trace him, and no ground rent/service charge has been paid or demanded for a minimum of 2 years.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.