Refers to easements, rights or other provisions which are unknown. Where there is reference to a deed containing easements, rights or other provisions which are unknown and where
- The property has been used as a single residential dwelling for the last 12 months and will continue to be used as such.
- If the title is currently unregistered you will be applying to HM Land registry for first registration with Title Absolute; the missing deed does not form part of the root title.
- There have been no alterations or additions to the residential dwelling within the last 12 months.
- The owner has no details of the rights or other provisions and no knowledge of who may be entitled to the benefit from them.
- The property boundaries are clearly defined by walls or fences.
- The missing deed is not an agreement, licence or entered into with a statutory authority or undertaker
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.