Refers to easements, rights or other provisions, which are unknown. Where there is reference to a lease containing easements, rights or other provisions which are unknown and where
- The property has been used as a residential dwelling for a minimum of 12 months without objection; there have been no alterations or additions to the property during this time.
- Where the property is a Leasehold flat or maisonette, the obligations for repair, maintenance and insurance are being performed and observed without any problems.
- The missing Lease is dated at least 15 years ago.
- The current owner(s) are not aware of any adverse claims or notices in respect of the missing Lease.
- The property boundaries are clearly defined by walls or fences.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
- For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.