Where there is an outstanding Land Charges Entry C iv registered against the property. and where
- The property is subject to a C (iv) Charges Entry which was imposed more than 10 years ago.
- The property has been used as a residential dwelling for a minimum of 12 months without objection.
- No development or change of use is intended at the property.
- No attempt has been made to contact the person(s) who may have the benefit of the Charges Entry.
- There have been no attempts to enforce the charge or entry.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.