Residential Property Owners Insurance

residential property owners insuranceWe offer instant on-line property owners insurance for buildings occupied by tenants as residential accommodation. These facilities are available for houses, flats, apartments and all forms of residential properties.

What does residential property owners insurance cover?

The product is designed to meet the needs of most landlords by providing core essential cover to to protect your investment and optional extras to provide you with additional protection where you need it.

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Property Owners Liability Insurance
  • Legal Expenses Insurance Employers Liability Insurance

How much does residential property owners insurance cost?

The market for landlord’s insurance is a very competitive one and prices for residential property owners insurance are very cost effective. The price you will pay will depend upon the sums insured under the policy, where the property is located and whether you have had any previous claims or losses.

Can I cover commercial properties under the same policy as my residential properties?

Not all insurers offer this option, but our on-line residential property owners quote systems will provide you with quotes for both types of property. Simply complete the details on-line.

Can I insure all my properties under one policy?

Yes this is generally available and can offer easy administration and a cost effective solution. On occasions, depending upon the individual circumstances, putting all your properties under one policy may not always provide you with the best deal. We can help you with this.

How do I buy residential property owners insurance?

You can apply on-line or you can call us direct on 0161 300 2930 to discuss your requirements with a specialist broker and obtain our best terms over the telephone.

0161 300 2930 Blackfriars Group