Where the title makes reference to a lease but the contents are unknown and where
- The property has been used solely as a private residential dwelling for over 12 months and will continue as such.
- The Title to the property is subject to a prior leasehold interest created by a lease dated at least 10 years prior to this application.
- The seller has owned the property without challenge, interruption or objection from anyone purporting to have a prior interest in the property under the terms of the outstanding leasehold interest.
- You have no knowledge of the whereabouts of any party potentially having a prior interest in the property under the terms of the outstanding leasehold interest.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.