Where the title is subject to third party rights and where
- There has been no adverse claims or notices regarding the rights reserved.
- The Land is fenced in and the rights have been physically incapable of being exercised for the last 12 months.
- There has been no attempt to contact the person who is thought to have the benefit of the rights.
- The rights were imposed more than 20 years ago.
- There are no buildings constructed on the rights of way.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.