Where the title is subject to third party rights of way and where
- There has been no attempt to contact the person who may have the benefit of the rights.
- The rights were imposed more than 20 years ago.
- No development or change of use is intended at the property.
- The rights are not being exercised.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
- In respect of a Right of Way:(i) It is not noted on the Definitive Map
- The land is fenced in and has been physically incapable of being exercised during the last 12 months
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.